Conference AddressErasmus University Rotterdam
Van der Goot Building*
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3015 GE Rotterdam
*All the conference activities at the university campus will take place in the Van der Goot Building (including registration).Click here to view a map of the campus.
Contact us!Do you have a question or comment about ESPANET 2016 in Rotterdam? Please use the form below or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
How to get there
When arriving at Schiphol Airport (Amsterdam): take the train to Rotterdam CS (CS = Central Station). This trip from Amsterdam to Rotterdam takes about 50 minutes. A train ticket, as well as a tram/bus/metro card, can be purchased at the Schiphol train station. At Rotterdam CS you walk to the main entrance of the station and take the relevant tram, bus or metro to the Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Public transport from train station Rotterdam CS
- Take tram 7 in direction of De Esch.
Get off at stop Burg. Oudlaan
- Take tram 21 in direction of De Esch.
Get off at stop Woudestein.
- Take the metro in direction of Spijkenisse/Slinge.
Change at station Beurs on metro in direction of Capelle a/d IJssel, Ommoord or Nesselande.
Get off at stop Kralingse Zoom. Then it’s a 10 minute walk to the campus
Public transport from train station Rotterdam Alexander
- Take the metro in direction of Schiedam Centrum/Spijkenisse.
Get off at stop Kralingse Zoom. Then it's a 10 minute walk to the campus
CarCampus Woudestein is situated near the Van Brienenoordbrug ('brug' = bridge). The Van Brienenoordbrug is crossed by the A16 motorway. This is where you have to get off the A16.
- If you come from the south (A16, direction Breda and Antwerp) keep following the signs Den Haag until you see the signs Capelle a/d IJssel and Rotterdam Centrum. Keep following the direction Rotterdam Centrum and you will see the direction to the university.
- If you come from the north (A13) keep following the direction Dordrecht/A16 until you see the sign Capelle a/d IJssel and Rotterdam Centrum. Keep following the direction Rotterdam Centrum and automatically you will see the direction of the university.
- If you come from the east (A12/A20) same route as coming from the north (Dordrecht/A16 and Rotterdam Centrum).
From the A-16 motorway take the exit 'Centrum' (exit number 25). Follow 'Centrum', also on the roundabout Kralingse Plein (Abram van Rijckevorselweg). At the first traffic lights turn right (Burgemeester Oudlaan). Turn right immediately after the tram terminus (see map EUR Woudestein). Parking fees will be charged.